a little blog devoted to collecting vintage greeting cards


Pages

14 in 14 ♥fourteen days of Vintage Valentines DAY 10: Vinyl Record MusiCards

 14 in 14
♥fourteen days of Vintage Valentines♥
  these VALENTINE Cards have the coolest surprise INSIDE!
1976 Nise Productions Inc Design Lionel Petrilli
Playable vinyl LPs! 
"PULL RECORD OFF CARD ~ PLAY LIKE REGULAR LP"
My Funny Valentine; red vinyl, Rochelle Robin singer
"If You Could Really Love Me" with lyrics


 These were made by MUSICARD in the 1970s;
 the images take you right back!

LOVE IS.........YOU.








 1973
clear vinyl LP; "LOVE STORY"







HOW DO I LOVE THEE.... LET ME COUNT THE WAYS

clear vinyl, "Love Story" 1973









photography: Mark Coppos
design: James Shade











TO THE MAN I LOVE



"MY MAN" red vinyl 1976

HOW DO I LOVE THEE
1976
red vinyl record features "How Do I Love Thee" by Elizabeth Barrett Browning, narration with piano and "This is My Beloved" by Borodin theme from KISMET
♥♥fourteen days of Vintage Valentines!♥♥
SEE MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...