a little blog devoted to collecting vintage greeting cards


Pages

14 in 14 ♥fourteen days of Vintage Valentines DAY 5 Antique Mechanical

 14 in 14
♥fourteen days of Vintage Valentines♥

Antique Mechanical Valentines

printed in Germany

 








 LET ME TEACH YOU TO LOVE ME









I'll get you yet....for my Valentine
 


  when a greeting card has a movable component it is known as "mechanical" 










wiggle his ear and his eye moves










 I hope to STEAL A MARCH 
on all the others~
And win you  for 
my Valentine








made in USA

 ABOVE EVERYTHING
I WANT YOU FOR MY
VALENTINE!

 two balloons fly away with the message "YOU ARE ALL THE WORLD TO ME"






her arms move up and down




die cut, made in USA







 TO MY VALENTINE

KEEP YOUR
HEART IN
TUNE WITH
MINE.










baby bounces up and down as the pig's head nods





 Pig-a-back Pig-a-back
I'm on my way
made in USA
To see you my sweetheart
This Valentine's day












made in Germany ML



To My 
VALENTINE


tip his hat and his eyes move







♥ MORE VINTAGE VALENTINES TOMORROW!♥


http://www.etsy.com/shop/vintagerecycling

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...