a little blog devoted to collecting vintage greeting cards


Pages

gobble~gobble

DIG IN and ENJOY yourself! 


Today is the day to do as you please...so just forget about the CALORIES!



You won't Catch ME~~
Forgetting THEE! Happy Thanksgiving...

this sweet vintage Hallmark card is probably my favorite; well at least the sentiment is:) I hope you all are enjoying Thanksgiving with loved ones
Wish I could See you at THANKSGIVING..... I'd just ignore the TURKEY and all the TRIMMINGS, too...

They wouldn't mean a thing if I couldn't FEAST MY EYES on YOU!
Hallmark 
an observation from our old friend Erma Bombeck:

 Thanksgiving dinners take 
eighteen hours to prepare. 
They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes.
            This is not coincidence.


                      Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!



http://www.etsy.com/shop/vintagerecycling

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...